This program is designed to equip Learners with a wide range of software, technical and technological ICT skills required in the industry at Certificate level. On Completion of this course, the student is expected to develop and apply ICT solutions to solve ICT related business challenges.
During the course the trainee shall be exposed to Computer Programming, User Support, Computer Application, and Operating System
· To develop professionals with high quality ICT knowledge and skills so as to take care of ICT business related matters.
· To build and develop ICT solutions and so as to enhance business and organizational efficiency.
· To develop analytical and logical thinking, problem solving, communication skills and team work.
On completion the student can choose to pursue a Diploma in ICT(Apply Now!)
· KCSE aggregate Grade of D (Plain) and above or its equivalent as acceptable Qualification by KNQA
· Pass in Relevant Artisan level Qualification
· Minimum qualifications are KCSE D or KCE Div. 3 or the equivalent(Apply Now!)
At the end of this course the student will be able to apply skills gained to:
· Design, install and manage computer networked systems.
· Analyze the impact of technology on individuals, organizations and society, including ethical, legal and policy issues.
· Install computer hardware and software
· Maintain computer hardware and software
· Use programming skills to provide solutions to existing problems.
· Assemble and disassemble computers Troubleshoot a range of PCs and associated peripherals(Apply Now!)
After completing this course, the student will be able to pursue various career options including:
The following are various financing options available for the program.
Let us simplify the application process for you. Simply click the apply now button below, fill the form and we shall take care of the rest.