The Building Construction Technology programs prepares students to work on residential and commercial structures and projects with an emphasis on foundational and advanced construction skills and techniques, green/energy efficient/sustainable technologies and practices, smart building/home technologies, and industry credentialing. Through traditional classroom lecture, field experience and community projects, students will prepare for the current and rapidly evolving construction industry. The program will provide instruction in construction trade skills, health and safety, project management, and materials and equipment(Apply Now!)
Minimum Grade of D Plain in O levels (Form 4 KCSE)(Apply Now!)
Upon completion of Building Construction Technology, the graduate is prepared to:
1. Construct a site plan through lot and building layout.
2. Use and work with a complete set of working drawings for a residential structure.
3. Establish costs of projects from, a set of working drawings.
4. Construct and remodel residential structures within safety and building code guidelines.
5. Design supports by determining strengths of materials through standard architectural procedures.
6. Communicate with manufacturers and suppliers via oral, written, and electronic methods.
7. Build a complete residential structure from start to finish.
8. Identify and deal with a variety of environmental issues pertaining to the industry.(Apply Now!)
· Clerk of works in construction
· Construction worker
· Facilities Manager;
· Site Engineer;
· Building Surveyor;
· Building Services Engineer(Apply Now!)
The following are various financing options available for the program.
Let us simplify the application process for you. Simply click the apply now button below, fill the form and we shall take care of the rest.